Sunday, October 4, 2009

9-29-09



Que bueno! haha or that's good!

Kaden! he ate a pound and a half of fudge! wow that's a lot, wow you need a bullet proof, flame proof, magic proof box to keep him out of stuff.

Well I am writing you today because I got transferred again, I am back in Reynosa, I am right by the airport. I have definitely decided that I like Monterrey way more, its still pretty hot here in Reynosa, and there is a ton of dust, I don't understand how there is so much dusty here. But its a good area, the people are good. There are about 200 active members in the area. Which I have never even heard of that here in Mexico. So I am excited for that. The area is some what ugly, the house is alright, its pretty small and there 4 missionerias in the house. But its good I will adjust here soon. I really hope to go back to Monterrey soon.

Well I am pretty sure there isn't a Walmart around here. The Mexican people almost never have ovens, so I can't bake a cake. Yesterday when I packed I couldn't get all of my stuff in my bags, I don't know what happened, but some how I am gaining to much stuff. I don't know if I really want to buy a CD player, because almost always everybody else has them, so I don't think I would really need it. My last companion had a ipod and player thing, but about 7 weeks ago, president said we couldn't use ipods anymore. So then my last companion didn't have music anymore. But my companion right now has one.
well I think the results of the MRI where that I have a sinus infection. My companion told me what is was in Spanish, but I couldn't really figure it out. But I am pretty sure it was a sinus infection. I still have a little bit of a headache, but its a lot better. I don't think the heat will really help though.

James came home! wow that's awesome, is he really tan? I want to hear his Spanish, the Spanish they speak there is cool.

We will go and watch conference this Sunday, it will probably be in Spanish which will be kinda hard, but its okay. It will be hard more because its very monotone. We watched a young adult fireside about 2 weeks ago, and I understood everything, but the voice was putting me to sleep.

Well thanks for the letter, I hope I don't melt in the heat. lol. Good luck with everything. Bye


Love,
Elder mayberry

No comments:

Post a Comment