Monday, October 19, 2009

10-19-09

Dear family,

Has it been really cold there in Washington? Does Jensen still enjoy football when its raining? Its been hot, cold, hot, cold. Its been kinda annoying I sent you a picture of one day when it rained pretty hard, that's what happens when the roads are dirt. I lost all my pictures again, but this time it was my memory card. It keeps telling me that I need to reformat it, and if I reformat it I will lose all of my pictures so I don't want to reformat it, but I don't have any other choice. If you haven't sent my package yet send the memory card SD that you bought for my when I was in the mtc, the memory card I have is horrible. I bought a usb memory card so I am gonna start putting my photos on it every week until I get the new memory card from you.

This week was pretty good. We have 4 baptismal dates in total right now I am pretty sure all of them will go through, but we will have to see. We had a lot of problems so we didn't get to work as many hours as we should have but we still came up with a lot of lessons and new investigators. I think we should be able to see a lot of baptisms this transfer, and really I didn't think we would.

On Wednesday we helped the bishop move into a different house, it was pretty fun. His mom cooked us one of the best meals I have ever eaten. It was tacos cooked in tomato sauce, and then with eggs, and salsa and cheese. His family likes this one thing called chapas, and they are small crickets cooked in chili and then dried, and you put them all over your food, and its really really good.

We didn't really do a whole lot. Its been kinda of a hard week because all pictures are gone again, and I had to buy to new inter tubes for my bike in one day, but I am hoping for a good week this week. I hope all is well for you guys, good luck and love you lots.

Elder Mayberry

No comments:

Post a Comment