Sunday, October 4, 2009

9-22-09

Dear family

Hey thanks for the letter and the package. We didn't have time to write yesterday because I was with another companion. Well the story goes like this. I got cold and flu symptoms pretty bad last Tuesday and was sick until Friday. I still had a really bad headache and well I still have it a little bit. I went and saw the mission doctor on Saturday. He said to go get an MRI, so I went to get one yesterday in the afternoon, and then the elder and I went to eat and he is one of the secretaries and so we had to do a million other things at the same time. But it was fun. We ate at sirloin steakhouse, which is an American buffet with real American food. Its really good to, so I got to enjoy that. So know I am writing you a letter this morning.

We had our last district meeting today, it was pretty good, every transfer goes by faster. The last week has been really hard, mostly because I was sick, but I have had a really hard time staying positive. Its been really frustrating working here in the mission.

We baptized 2 girls on Wednesday that their families are less actives, and we should have 4 baptisms this weekend, we are actually seeing some results from this area which is a miracle. I really thought we weren't going to baptized here in the area. I am hoping for a good solid last week here in this transfer and then to see what comes next.

Well I think that is all for right now. I hope all is going well there, I am still alive here in Mexico,lol.

Hast luego
Love
Elder Mayberry

No comments:

Post a Comment