Thursday, May 28, 2009

5-25-09

I got a new companion today. Its pretty crazy, of course he doesn't speak English! and he doesn't understand me very well either. So its kinda hard to communicate, but the really good thing is, we are gonna work really really hard, he told me! He is very calm, kinda the same personality as James McCarrey, I am the leader and do a lot the stuff because I know the town and he doesn't. So its really fun for me. I'm looking forward to the next 6 or more weeks.

Looking back my companion and i had quite a few problems and it was partly my fault because I didn't talk to him about them much. But when I did he didn't really listen. So with my new companion and I am going to work a lot harder at communicating with him. He told me he is going to help me out with Spanish a lot. I am getting a lot better at Spanish, its really awesome! The biggest thing for me is just making sure I give it my best effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment