Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Monday May 11,2009

Family

(These are couple of letters combined, I happened to be on the computer at the same time as Brendon, so it was as close to chatting as we could get.)

Ya it was awesome to talk to you too. It felt really good. Today was awesome also. Presidente Mendoza is an absolutely amazing person! I love going to conferences because iIalways learn something new!
I am really bad with names because everybody has funny names or I don't remember them.
Its probably a 10 minute walk or so. Our house is closer to the border and on the other side of the main drag. I didn't think we were going to use the Internet until tomorrow also but presidente Mendoza said so as much of p day today as you can. I thought you said on the phone that you had sent an email. So I was expecting one. We got home at 6:20 or so. We use the Internet at a local Internet place. Its 12 pesos for an hour. so its pretty cheap.

Brendon.

My branch president has works for a mail company of some sort or something, I am not really sure, but you can send letters and packages to him while I am in Miguel Aleman. The address is...

Luis Ricardo Chavez
Elder Mayberry
1909 North U.S. Highway 83
P.O. Box 967
Roma, Texas USA 78584

Thanks for the letters they are awesome! I hope to hear from you guys soon!


Well today was conferencia especial. SO it was all of the frontera. About half of the missionaries where there, I got to see my companion for the MTC, Elder Griffith, Elder Paden, Elder Halliday. Quite a few people I know.

I had my second interview with Presidente Mendoza. He is really a funny guy. He is really really serious and then all of a sudden he will make a joke. He really keeps us on our toes, and he is really really smart! He still talked a lot about the influenza and how it was a problem but he shouldn't worry about it. and we talked a lot about preach my gospel. I always learn a lot. Tonight it has been really cool. And there are some clouds in the sky so I don't know. I guess we will see if it rains. All of the new missionaries problem is the language. Presidente Mendoza told me 2 things during the interview. Have patience, support and correct my companion and something else but I am not sure.

Elder Mayberry

No comments:

Post a Comment