Monday, August 24, 2009

8-10-09

Wow you guys are doing a lot there. It sounds really exciting! Good luck with everything and I hope it all works out well.

This week was better. we have a couple of people that are finally starting to progress, and its the last week of the transfer. this area has been difficult and my companion too. but its been a really fun transfer. I have seen a lot of new things and my Spanish has increased a lot. I am now doing a lot of the teaching, sometimes I don't understand but i get whats going on almost all the time and am talking a lot.

It's crazy i complete 6 months in the mission tomorrow! I cant believe it, its going by really fast, this transfer went by really quickly, its almost been hard, I feel like we haven't worked because it went by so fast. I am feeling pretty good now, I think everything has finally cleared up.

We started teaching 2 people this week that i think will be really good. the one lady just wants to ask questions but she really like the church a lot. and the other is a man and he is really accepting. And also one of our investigators moved back to her house, so we are hopefully going to baptize her here pretty quickly. We have had a really hard time finding people at there houses here, because everybody works a lot here in the city, or they say that they need to leave. But we are finally seeing some of the fruits from our labors.

We have special conference tonight and I am really looking forward to it, its always really fun, and there lots of missionaries, so i get to see a lot of people. There one missionary in my zone that is from Federal Way and he attended college at Western for a year, so I have been talking with him a lot, hes pretty cool.
I think that is it for now, if there is anything more I will write another email. thanks love you guys a lot.

has ta luego!
Elder Mayberry

No comments:

Post a Comment