Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6-8-09

90!?!? hahaha oh man, yesterday it was 120 here in Mexico according to the thermometer at our Branch Presidents house! And today is going to be just as hot, but today there is a really nice cool breeze coming in so its not to bad.

So I guess I have lost a lot of weight. I was showing me companion pictures, and I showed him the one of me and you guys at the airport, a nd he asked who is that? and I said that's me! He was like no, that's not you. And I said ya, it is. He was like wow you look a lot different.lol. (My spelling is really bad because my Spanish is getting better)

Wow school is already out! This last month went by somewhat fast. The days are starting to go by faster and kinda of the weeks too. I just need to work on having more patience I guess.
HAHA, yesterday I was thinking wow I am missing oatmeal pancakes right now, and I was kinda sad, because then I realized I would miss oatmeal pancakes 23 times here on my mission!lol. But I know about what day I will be coming home.lol. It will be Jan 31 or Feb 1, depending on how much time we spend in the offices after transfers. I was bored the other night.

Wow that sounds like a lot of fun! happy anniversary! I am going to be teaching and umm teaching and umm probably teaching. But Wednesday we have zones conference, so I am really excited for that.

Yes I got the package!!! muchas gracias!

We had a baptism yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 teenage girls and we are hoping the mother gets baptized really soon, She has a really strong testimony but doesn't feel that she is ready. So both me companion and I baptized, It was my first time here in Mexico, and was really fun. We have 3 more baptism this Sunday!!!!!!!!!! this is going to be a really good month.
I think that is all for this week. Have fun!

Love
Elder Mayberry

No comments:

Post a Comment